Saturday, July 28, 2012

Sweet Tea Party

I had the pleasure of working with a super talented photographer, and first-class, WONDERFUL person.  LeeYen of Loblee Photography took my Bubba's newborn pics, as well as family pics two more times after that.  It was LeeYen that offered me the opportunities to do a few styled shoots when she learned that I had a desire to create a party planning/event services business, and I couldn't have been more excited for the chance to create, combine, and style. 

These are pictures from the last shoot I did with LeeYen before she and her family relocated to the Mainland.  That whole business venture didn't quite turn out how I wanted, but I had so much fun doing this shoot, and our tea party gals are just the cutest ever...I just have to share these pics.  Thank you, thank you LeeYen for the amazing opportunity!







*Photo credit: Loblee Photography
*Baked goodies: Cupcakes by Kiki
*Headbands: unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment