Sunday, September 1, 2013

It's been a while...

I guess I haven't kept the best track record when it comes to blogging, but I'd like to try and jumpstart this one more time.  :)  Anyone still there? 

My little Bubba has truly kept me busy these last few months.  He's almost THREE and it amazes me that I've been able to grow my little person for the past 36 months!  I've had some serious doubts about my capabilities as a mother, and the fact that he's happy, healthy, and growing like a weed just proves to me that I must be on the right track.

There is so much JOY in my life now and I couldn't be happier. 

I haven't done much in the last few months as far as "sleepy time projects," but there is tons keeping me busy. :)  There are more than a few projects I didn't get to blog about when I did them, like this one for example. 

Baby Shower Centerpieces.  These were created for my sister-in-law who was hosting a cute pinky baby shower for a family member.  99% of my projects start out as a doodle. :) 

 
 
 

 
I hope to get better at this blogging stuff soon...but for now, thank you for sticking with me! Stay tuned for more!
 
~Vania

No comments:

Post a Comment